Thursday, October 13, 2016

1956 Kencraft Christmas Camper

1956 Kencraft Christmas Camper

orig. watercolor 11x14in (mounted to 16x20 archival matting and backing)

more info and purchase: click here

The month of October just seems to fly by in lightning speed- already half the month is over!!! Where has the time gone? Here I am, getting ready for the Christmas Season!
Well, I know, this might seem a bit early, doesn't it? But I have started to order so many things in and they are specialty print items which take time. I want to have my gift-giving shop ready to go by November as many people order online and have their gifts shipped. 
So, in the spirit I just finished my first Christmas Camper Painting! I hope a few more will come!
The owner of this 1956 Kencraft submitted the photo as part of my September Camper-a-Day Project. Somehow I couldn't make out it's Christmas Decor in the small thumbnail pic that opened in the email, so I dismissed it! Lucky for me, she sent me a note about her campie after reading my call-out for Holiday Glampers. And I'm so glad she did!
I was still looking for a feature holiday camper to include in my 2017 Calendar to fill the December slot- and was so glad to have received this photo! 
As I am talking about it again, I want to give a great, big 'thank you' to all of you who so generously shared your campie photos with me! I enjoy each and every one so much and would love paint them all if I would have the time! Thank you again!

If you are interested in gifts for the glamper in your life, I invite you to check out my shop again beginning of November. I will be adding many more gift ideas starting at $15 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment